Scarlett Black London

Khaki. A colour I fall in love with winter after winter. This dress is pretty girly if you ask me, the cut of it is beautifully flattering and isn't what I'm used to. You can usually find me hiding under a wonderfully oversized t-shirt. I was surprised to find that when I put on this 'Pitch' dress from Scarlett Black London, I actually loved the way it fit. Khaki and leather are probably two of my favourite partners. This dress is beautiful, and the pockets are soft and make a bold statement. I threw on my boyfriends mesh tee underneath to make the dress more casual and paired it with some black and snakeskin pumps and my trusty leather biker jacket.

Khaki Pitch dress worn with:
Topman mesh tee
Preen leather biker jacket
GAP black & snake print pumps
Vintage chunky bracelet
Kurt Gieger black & gold skinny bracelets
Monica Vinader stacking rings

Check out Scarlett Black London on Twitter @ScarlettBlackL 

How do you wear khaki?
xx

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Have you gone natural dip dye hun? Looks fab...how I wanted mine sob :( loving the new blog design BTW :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.