Ugly shoes

Earlier this year Isabel Marant sparked a frenzy for the ugly shoe. I don't know about you but, the more I see them, the more I love them. It's safe to say I'll be living in them this summer, as I already have two pairs and we have only had 2 sunny days! If you're struggling to find some affordable luxe ones, head to Zara. I had some black leather Zara ones wing their way to me yesterday, they are similar to the Marant ones and they were only £29.99! In love.
Isabel Marant
Charlie May- Girl a la Mode rocking her Marants
Celine
Zara
My Topshop sliders

What are your thoughts for the 'ugly' shoe trend?
xx
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I think the topshop ones are amazing! Not so much the first couple haha... Looking good as always :)

    gracesguide.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your the more I see them about the more I like them! No doubt Ill get involved and purchase some, heres to more sunny days! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.