The Bathory

Now I don't know about you, but I enjoy nothing more than a good bath. I've not always been a bather though, becasue I go at 100mph I've always felt baths were a waste of my time. Then I met David, my other half of now 6 years, who is so laid back, chilled, 'manyana' and baths every single night for at least 30 minutes, and he has changed my non-bathing habits completely. The wonderful team at The Bathory HQ sent me these incredible bathing salts that I could invent myself. I'd use these for a luxe little gift, perfect for birthdays.

First: Choose which kind of bath you want, I chose DETOX
Second: Choose one salt mix, I chose PURE EPSOM SALTS
Third: Choose 3 essential oils, I chose CHAMOMILE, LAVENDER & ROSEMARY

Then you're done! I can honestly tell you, I've never had a bath like it and the day I run out will be a sad day indeed.

Invent your own perfect bath time treat online at The Bathory


Thanks for reading!
Have a gorgeous week.
xx

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Yay! Had mine with 1/3rd for a tester the other night and will be enjoying 2/3rds on Sunday...whoop! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how beautiful do these sound! <3

    How fantastic you can invent your own bath, and a fab array of choices to select from too. I'm the same as you used to be with baths, I'm always too impatient but I'd love to try these xo

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.