Sunday Styling


 This has got to be one of my favourite transitional outfits so far. Lets face it, Summer seems to have done a runner and left us feeling a little bit chilly. I'm not that sad about it because a new season brings us new trends- plus I love wrapping up and feeling cosy! Last weekend I got a really exciting email from one of my favourite online stores, Shop Formula, who are an incredible online boutique carrying some of the most influential brands around such as Won Hundred, Alfie Douglas, Baum Und Pferdgarten. They even offer a 'Personal Formula' for those who are stuck with styling. It's a really exciting boutique with the coolest little details to make your experience even more special- right down to the packaging. Oh, and they have a pop up shop heading to the Nancy Victor gallery in December. This incredible knit is c/o Shop Formula and is by Won Hundred, I popped it on with my new Another 8 wool skirt and snake pattern leather boots from Daniel Footwear. I went out for dinner with my friends in this outfit, and as I don't really wear skirts, they were amazed that I had managed to successfully make it more tomboy than girly. Mission accomplished!

Shop my look

Happy Sunday, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

PS. I have entered to win tickets to the FROW at Felder Felder during London Fashion Week and it would mean a lot if you could spare a minute to vote for me. Click through to the competition HERE click on my face in the gallery, click vote, then enter your details to be in with a chance of winning some Schwarzkopf hair products! The link takes you through to Facebook to vote.

Thank you so much
xx

You may also like:

7 comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes to slouchy jumpers and comfy skirts! Love this look! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those boots Linds, I would die, you are stunning and those legs...yeez! Can;t wait to cu Thurs hot mamma! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look! Your style is perfect! And you look gorgeous! Wanna follow each other via GFC? Tell me on my blog if so :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit, its making me excited for autumn!
    http://holliefrances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab transition outfit, that skirt is gorgeous
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this ensemble!! That skirt and jumper are amazing perfect for Autumn! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.