Better Skin with Magnitone Luicd

The lovely team at Magnitone kindly sent me the new Magnitone Lucid Fashion Series to try out. This little gadget promises a brighter, fresher and more healthier complexion within 7 days, and I completely agree. It uses Active Electromagnetic technology to exfoliate and deep cleanse your skin. My skin has been on a complete mission to make my life hell recently, and whilst the Magnitone didn't completely banish all of my spots, it certainly has helped. This little bundle of fun even comes with a wireless charger so it's super easy to throw in your bag on a weekend away. I'd really recommend using the Magnitone Lucid if you don't have much time to deal with your skin and are looking for fast results. 

You can buy your own HERE

Good luck with healthy, happy skin!
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.