London Fashion Week with Premier Inn

During this season of London Fashion Week I was lucky enough to be invited to stay at Premier Inn at Waterloo, London. It was the perfect, comfortable base to head back to each night and start my day with a mega breakfast (and a massive coffee)each morning. I mainly had full English breakfast's but tried to combat that habit with a banana, or two. You know what you're getting with a Premier Inn so I was very happy to crawl into a big, comfortable bed and recharge every night. The staff were fab too, a package of mine went missing in transit and they located it and sent it out to me once I arrived home! Amazing! It was in the perfect location for being central in London too, a couple of minutes to Waterloo station and you can get to anywhere you want. 

I hope to stay with them again for future fashion weeks, it was such a lovely, easy experience.

I hope you're having a great start to the week!
Thanks so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. My bf swears by Premier Inn when he is away with work. Hope you had a fab time at LFW xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.