S/S Wishlist with Avenue 32

S/S Wishlist with A.P.C & Oliver Peoples

Give me Summer! We had a few days of glorious weather and now its done a runner (that rhymes and it really wasn't meant to) Wonderful! It's a good thing I've just planned a trip to Italy to cure the 'lack of sunshine' blues (yes, that is a thing!).
Anyway, I was feeling all inspired and wanted to put together my perfect Summer outfit with some of my most lusted after brands, A.P.C. and Oliver Peoples via my dream online store Avenue 32. During the Summer months, I always want to feel casual and not too 'done' so this outfit is the perfect mix of tomboy, whilst getting those pins out in the denim culottes. And please, don't get me started on that bag or those sunglasses. It's taking all of my willpower not to add them to my basket immediately.

All items are available via Avenue 32, and if you're not already familiar with it, it's a beautiful online piece of heaven!

Thanks so much for reading and guess what...we made it! it's Friday tomorrow!
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.