Lee Stafford Big Fat Hair

The quest for volumous hair that’s the envy of everyone who looks your way is something that once seemed unattainable. I needed to let you know that I think the search is over, put down your search engines and just read this.

Lee Stafford has been around for a heck of a while, I used to buy the odd product from Boots with my Saturday job money at Miss Selfridge. It was pink in packaging, and I was 16, go figure.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a range of Lee Stafford 'Big Fat Hair' products to try and stick some va-va-voom back into my excuse for hair. I actually haven’t had results like this before. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for the last 2.5 weeks now and it’s made my other volume enhancing products redundant. I don’t need to put anything else in my hair if I am wearing it straight; the roots are already beautifully lifted. The other product I do use, if I’m trying to get a bit more of an ‘undone’ feel (my life in a nutshell, undone) I pop a healthy spray of Sea Salt through the ends. Not only does it smell like a day at the beach, it actually gives the texture I so often crave! Joy!

Visit Lee's website and tailor your product to your hair HERE

I hope this has been helpful for those of you with finer, non-volumous hair and thank you so much for reading.


xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.