Aida Shoreditch Editorial Shoot 1


I’ve been at it again. Collaborating my socks off with wonderfully talented people. This time, a Northern freelance stylist who works at Aida Shoreditch and Southern Photographer who is, well, pretty awesome.

Aida Shoreditch is an incredible hub of inspiration and collaboration. They bring the industries creatives together to create amazing projects.

The amazing stylist, Rowan, got in touch with a beautiful Editorial idea to shoot for the store, and I practically leapt out of my chair. I adore Aida and Rowan, who I have been in touch with as an online pal for a good while now, I love those types of friendships, the ones that blossom over Social Media. Turns out we’re pretty flipping similar. Rowan organised everything, and picked out so many pieces I almost fainted in front of the rail,  I had to make her choose the pieces 1. Because I trusted her and 2. Because I was spoiled for choice!

The photogpaher, Ben of Ben Peter Catchpole had his work cut out when we were playing dress up and choosing the pieces like excited little girls, he retired to the seating area for a coffee. Good plan. The vibe of the shoot was just incredible, all of us knew what we’d like to achieve, we were so in sync and relaxed that we just sauntered through East London catching the light as the sun set, capturing natural moments. It was one of the most exciting things I have ever collaborated on and I am so proud of what we produced. I hope you love it too!

PER-LEASE head in store or online to Aida, it’s such an incredible store and they have a little cafĂ© at the front so you can chill out after you shop! Shop Aida Shoreditch

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you loved the shots!
xx


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Linds!! These shots are amazing, all completely gorgeous <3 that pinstripe get-up is perf on you mate! xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.