Up In Lights

Oh hey Wednesday! 
Can we just take a second to appreciate these incredible initial lights? Talk about seeing your 'name in lights'. The wonderful team over at Up In Lights were kind enough to send me my very own light initials. I absolutely love them! Surely this counts as minor celebrity status in my own home right? They are even wall mountable! Amazing!

I suggest that you too, probably need these in your life. Head over to their Instagram to check them out @weareupinlights

Thanks so much for reading and have a gorgeous day!


xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.