As Seen On Me with ASOS


Happy happy Thursday you lot!
I hope you've had an amazing week so far, thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! 

Little life update:
So it turns out, as much as I adore and continue to adore ASOS, working there wasn't for me. I'm designed to 'help people' and not sit behind a desk all day, and although I met some amazing people at ASOS, I decided to return to being a Physiotherapist and I've just had the best news ever.... I got a Physiotherapy manager job today. I'm beyond excited and I can't wait to start! Those of you who live in London will know that there aren't many commutes under 40 minutes knocking around, well mine is 30 minutes, and I am so happy- it's the little things!

Anyway, here I am in my head to toe ASOS look for As Seen On Me. For those of you who haven't managed to use the new uploader tool yet...go! It's fab and you get the chance to see your mug on the gallery! As Seen On Me Uploader

You can shop my look on ASOS below:

Thank you so much for reading and have a great rest of the week!
xx

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I can relate to this, as much as I'd love to work in fashion I enjoy helping people too so think I'd get bored of it. Can't beat a head to toe asos outfit though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Linds, such awesome the job front! Looking fabulous as always, see ya Tuesday bubs xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.