Fashion Week: Missoma & a little red dress

A little red dress isn't something I'd ordinarily be found in, but when COS design a dress, in colour, so perfectly, how do you expect me to resist? Neoprene, but not too heavy, oversized, clean lines and a deep V neck- the deep V neck had me because when you're not a 'boob' girl, it works really well.
I dressed my LRD (Little Red Dress) up with my trusty Stans, and I felt pretty good about how the look pulled together. The feel of the dress would change wildly if you popped on some heels with it and I am not about the life of heels.

This is what I wore over London Fashion Week (which feels like forever ago now). So I was *the* comfiest person. 
The wonderful Marisa, Creative Director and Founder of Missoma jewellery was kind enough to send me out a few pieces just in time to show off during LFW. I cannot tell you how excited and inspired I feel by Missoma. If you haven't already had a look online, go there, right now. The beautiful, trend fitting pieces that are made from the most incredible materials (even diamond...) make me so happy! They have recently lunched an emoji style range which is literally the best thing I've seen in a while and not only are they gold, they contain diamond pave too. Joy!

Pieces I wore:
Tiny Horn Necklace in gold
Funny Face bracelet with diamond pave
Gold Evil Eye charm bracelet

My new 'it' bag. Nobody else's 'it' bag, but mine. Another COS piece c/o my style driven boyfriend. My friends have dubbed it as 'Lindsey in bag form' which I would heavily agree with, just to clarify, not the rigid square design but the clean lines and minimalistic feel.

I feel really at home in this outfit and it was so simple to put together. You've just got to know your body type and go for what makes you feel incredible. 

Shop my COS pieces:
Structured leather backpack
V neck scuba dress

*On a side note, I really would love to know what it is you like to see here on my blog so I can do more of it for you, in a more consistent way. All feedback would be wonderful!

Thank you so much for reading!

Have a wonderful week.
xx
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow! That dress is just gorgeous! You look amazing Lindsey! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, that colour really suits you! I'm obsessed with everything by Missoma, I have a necklace from them and love it! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collaborations...especially the New York one with Lord Ashbury!
    Love reading your occasional snippets about your personal life too...through sheer nosiness mainly, and as a wannabe blogger myself it's interesting to hear how you balance work/blogging/life etc! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, that dress looks amazing on.
    Gorgeous blog, glad I found it.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.