Aida Shoreditch: Lifestyle launch

You all know how much I love Aida Shoreditch. It's one of the most wonderful, collaborative places in London. Not only do they carry incredible brands, they've created a hive of expression and creativity. To add to their blossoming business, they've now developed Aida Homeware. It is absolutely beautiful! There's such a cool, earthy vibe to the collection, and basically, I need it all in my flat.

From candles to Hammam throws, they've got you covered. They also have a new beautiful luxury sleepwear brand, Eight Hour Studio- but more about this wonderful brand later, I'm up to something exciting with those guys and I can't wait to share it with you!

I really hope you get to pop in store because it's honestly just amazing. Take your laptop, have a coffee and a sandwich and just take it all in! If you're not local....there's always online and the team are very happy to help with any style questions you might have. 


Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.