Atterley + Curls


I've been so excited to share this post with you, mainly because I got the opportunity to work with one of my favourite brands, Atterley. The email came in, I danced, you can imagine.
Atterley are my absolute go-to for cool, clean cut, make BFF's with your bank brand. 
They really are your cool-girl hero brand, you only need to spend all of five seconds on site to realise you would be hard pushed to find reasons not to shop with them.
I have always admired the way Atterley speak to me both as a customer and as somebody who loves easy to wear and ready to wear. Dressing well is a skill, but Atterley give you the perfect tools to pull it off with the quality and design of the pieces. I cannot put into words how much I adore this green skirt. I'm not kidding, I wore it out for the day last week and 9/10 women that passed me looked at it- I'm assuming that's positive attention.

Atterley offer 'Stylist Notes' on site which is a place for us to go and squeeze every last bit of inspiration from the stylist team, and put into practise when choosing an outfit based upon what we've loved the look of. From stylish ways to keep warm to time saving pieces to throw on everyday- they've got you covered. You've got to have a look....Stylist Notes

Anna and I had a bit of a well deserved girls afternoon last week. We both needed a catch up and a blow dry! We headed to blow bar Duck & Dry on Kings Road and the wonderful stylist gave me the biggest head of hair ever. I have never seen my hair so curly! Not to mention it lasted for around 3 days, yes, I used lots of dry shampoo in between....I cannot recommend them enough and I'll certainly be booking in again soon.
We then popped to Little House for some Mac n Cheese and more catch ups (Anna was a good girl and had an incredible smoked salmon salad) I, however, have no self control. Oh and Anna got stuck in the loo. Brilliant fun!

Shop my look:
Black belted wool cashmere coat, Atterley
Grey long sleeved jersey, 2 for £40 Atterley
Green satin midi skirt, Atterley
adidas Stan Smith
Anya Hindmarch smiley bag


Thank you so much for reading, as always, I would love to know your thoughts.
Have a great week.
xx
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. What a dream outfit!! The skirt is so nice! You look bloody marvellous as always x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love atterley! one of my new top fav places to shop online x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous - love that coat!

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.