How to update your wardrobe with sale buys

The most perfect of basic layers. Wear with a shirt as styled above or buy a bugger size to create an oversized look.
Such a wardrobe staple for me. I need to get my hands on this pretty quickly! And you should too. A wonderful layering piece with a metallic twist.
I absolutely adore light denim. The wash on these is amazing and I'm all about the relaxed girlfriend fit. Such a great sale buy!
This piece from the River Island sale is such a great layering piece. Perfectly proportioned and ready to be worn with a shirt or roll neck.

Kurt Geiger boots £110
A wardrobe star by Kurt Geiger. Beautiful shape, mid heel leather boots. Fact: these will go with everything!


Who doesn't love Whistles? Who doesn't need an every day black bag? Nobody. Sold.
Whistles Limited Edition bomber £75
I'm in love with the shape and muted tones of this jacket, not to mention its down from £250 to £75. again, with the layers. It's a winner!

I hope you've found some inspiration that your bank balance will thank you for in this post! I really should take my own advice.... happy shopping.

Thanks so much for reading and let me know if you treat yourself!
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.