Keeping it simple


Today's post is a snappy one. I just wanted to check in and pop up one outfit that I can't get enough of at the moment. It must be all the bright colours you can see that makes it so desirable to me! Yes, clearly it's that.

My hybrid jumper x shirt is by an incredible designer named Sacai. Japanese and so talented, I'm so sold. My boyfriend introduced me to the brand as he works for Nike and Sacai have an unreal Nike collaboration that is also just perfect.
I'm such a sucker for keeping it casual, and I'm not about to change any time soon. These COS trousers are perfectly tailored but still give off a relaxed vibe, kind of like "I'm not trying too hard, but actually I've been planning this outfit for 3 hours".

These trainers are my new pride and joy, all the way from the US, Opening Ceremony just smash it for me. Minimal but cool and so different to anything on the high street. And, they're in the sale, ship to the UK within 5 days. Joy!

Shop my look:

Jumper x shirt: Sacai
Cropped box trousers: COS
Trainers: Opening Ceremony
Bag: Aspinal of London via My bag
Bracelets: Missoma 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a great start to the week.
As always, I would love to read your feedback!

xx
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Nice post Lindsey! Love those trainers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that shirt! You look amazing as always Lindsey, so cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha that was my first thought! Loving all those extra bright colours!
    I do love the outfit though, anything minimalist is a win for me at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.