Autumn Essentials: Hero products

What an absolutely welcome treat it was when Fragrance Direct offered to send me out some bits to see me through the Autumn. Obviously, A/W comes as a bit of a shock to us all when only a few weeks ago we were bare legged and tanned, so I chose some 'feel good for Autumn' products that I thought might cheer me up!

I cannot rave about this enough, not only does my hair feel beautifully looked after with each wash, it smells absolutely incredible.
Tom Ford is one of my go-to's for that masculine fragrance, without crossing into territory of people thinking you've got your boyfriends aftershave on... This fragrance has a lightness to it so it remains feminine but absolutely not floral.
I can't say how well I've got on with this self tan, it smells good, doesn't streak and is not at all orange. It adds a subtle glow that takes the edge off if you're missing your Summer tan.

I'd love to know what hero products are seeing you through this Autumn.

Thanks so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.