Comme des Garcons with Hervia


I've been lucky enough to work with the wonderful team at Hervia on a collaboration with Comme Des Garcons Play x Converse. Now, I love trainers, probably an unhealthy amount if I'm being honest with myself but just look at these. My favourite, comfortable, throw on with everything Converse in collaboration with one of my all time favourite brand, Comme Des Garcons. I'm a sucker for the wallets. I now own four, it's another problem I have.....

I had such a gorgeous day off and out with Emma, who took all of these wonderful photographs. Bloggers know what bloggers like! She's a right whizz on the Olympus Pen E-PL7.
To keep my outfit quite simple, because although the trainers are trainers, the red heart adds a colour statement, I wore all black and my beloved new bomber jacket from Kit and Ace, my new fave luxury basic store. 

Obviously, I'm adorned in Missoma, as usual. What a gorgeous team at a wonderful brand.
I'm wearing the Gold 'L' initial necklace layered with the Lucy Williams x Missoma dagger necklace

I hope you've enjoyed the post, and thank you so much for reading. Can you believe it's Christmas Day at the end of this week! 
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.