New in: Acne Studios

Enter dream jacket. New season Acne Studios all the way from Copenhagen. My other half treated me to it for landing my new job and...as part of my Christmas present, so technically I really shouldn't be wearing it, but what's a girl to do when you're over the luggage limit? The obvious thing to do would be to wear everything, so I did. It's just that I never stopped wearing it once we got home. 

If you'd had told me you saw a pink jacket in my future, I'd have said "bullshit" and to your face as well. Yet here I am in a pink, slightly metallic dream. What I've learned is that if it's the right cut and shape for you, colour can work. I mean, I'm not going to get carried away just because I've allowed one item of colour to enter my ever bleak wardrobe...but you can see my point. The longer line fit and boyish shape has it nailed.

I kept the rest of my outfit pretty simple because the jacket deserves it's own show. My trainers are by Opening Ceremony. I picked these up in New York last year and they will always hold a firm spot on my shoe shelf.

Photos by Emma


Thank you so much for reading! 
xx
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. OH MY GOSH please can I have that jacket??? PLEASE?

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your jacket! Perfect colour and perfect length!

    Merry Christmas love

    Sarah | www.sarahsatongar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your jacket, such a gorgeous piece! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.