The Parla Edit: Jewellery picks

I’ve teamed up with Parla to bring you my very own edit. Now, those of you that pop along and read my blog, or follow me on Instagram, will know how much I adore jewellery. Simple, wonderful, minimal and Scandinavian pieces are what make me tick. Parla, owned by the incredible Erin is open at BoxPark in Shoreditch and has to be your go-to for jewellery. There really is nowhere like it.

Lets get down to the edit...

The pieces I chose for my edit are all absolute mirrors to my style. Gah, I’m so predictable!

Consisting of four strong, silver pieces made by different designers.

Rings are my Achilles heel (I’ve always wanted to fit a Physio related term in here somewhere!) so I chose two really incredible and very different pieces.

This blingy little number is making my stacking and sparkly dreams come true. A double-stacked ring in one, this piece is super eye catching and one I’d wear when I’m making an effort.

I’ve literally had my eye on this ring for about two years. You’d have thought I would have caved by now….I’m working on it! I adore the cut and smooth faceted surfaces of this ring and the fact that it comes small enough to wear on your pinky finger. It’s love!

What a statement this piece is. I love everything about it. The size, the way it fits onto the ear and how it catches the light. A little piece of armor for your ear!

These little guys are so perfect for everyday. They are simple but always attract attention because of the unusual shape. They look incredible on and can be worn day to night.

You can check Parla out online as well as in store. I’m very sure Erin would be over the moon to see you if you popped over to Boxpark to see her!

I hope you’ve enjoyed my Parla Edit and thank you so much for reading.


xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I have the same taste in jewellery as you so I love the pieces you deleted :) Great edit!
    Happy New Year lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.