Flaring + Charlie May


Here I am doing my best impression of looking warm. I was actually trying to conceal a pair of very cold breasts. But you wouldn't know that, unless I told you. Very glamourous. 

I just needed to share these trousers with you. I absolutely adore them. I picked them up in Copenhagen from Weekday, Danish basics brand that is anything but basic. The cut, crop and flare are everything I desire in a pair of trousers. Plus they make me feel quite trim, and that's always a bonus. My top is by Charlie May, wonder woman designer and blogger. I got it at the sample sale a few months ago and it's now my go-to going 'out-out' top. Low enough to be night time ready but it's basically still a t-shirt. 

Next up are my wonderful snake print Kurt Geiger boots (now in the sale!). Now I've worn them in, they are the comfiest things! And obviously a great statement for a muted outfit.

The rings you see, I made myself, yes me, I did that! (well, one of them). The gorgeous Kirstie & Katy from The Workbench London invited Chris and I along a few weeks ago, you can read all about it here, and we got to design and make our own rings. Chris, the little love, made me one, so I got two! I am so over the moon, they really are my perfect rings.

Photos by Emma
Thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.