Casual Monochrome

Say hello to my new favourite piece of knitwear. For those of you who follow me over on Instagram @ropesofholland, you'll know how much I rate this jumper, because it's in every other picture, in between washes. It's from COS, and it was approximately £35, in the sale. It's the absolute best knitwear buy I've ever made.
I layered it over my Acne Studios shirt dress that I was bought for my Birthday back in July. A great white shirt dress will never age!

My jeans are ASOS, again, old favourites and by far the best fitting jean I own. The Nike trainers were a gift from my Nike employee boyfriend Chris, I've always been an adidas girl, and he'd had enough of falling over my Stan Smith's every day. They're Nike Free Run 6.0, ID- which means custom made (apparently. I'm always learning about Nike these days).

I really love this outfit, it's so easy to wear but cool enough to pass for drinks with the girls, if you're not into getting dressed up too often. She says, as she's just had a spray tan and a night out in Liverpool.....

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked the outfit!
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.