Longer Lines


This is one of my favourite outfits to pull together. It's old Vs new H&M, proving that the Trend collection is absolutely wonderful. I love how the structured lines of the trousers compliment the coat, and because I'm tall, this works so well for me.
The trousers are from last season, from the Trend collection. They are super heavy, and hang just perfectly at the ankle.
As if you couldn't already tell, it was freezing during the shoot so I apologise for those watery tired eyes, I made squealing noises between shots to combat the cold nipping at my ankles.

The glove shoe is appearing absolutely everywhere at the moment, magazine editorials, blogger top picks, and my feed on Instagram is heavily saturated! These are from H&M Premium, so they're real suede and were only £39.99. They are seriously comfortable as well, not bad for a trend shoes to be wearable too, is it!

You can still pick up my wonderful pinstripe coat from ASOS, and of course my Anya Hindmarch bag- not that you've ever seen it before...

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you've got some wonderful weekend plans. I'll be spending it in Birmingham and Liverpool with my best pals.
xx
You may also like:

8 comments

  1. Huge coat love and the shoes actually look really comfy! Have a fab weekend away :) xx


    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic outfit Lindsey! I just love your coat, it's gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look! I love that the stripes on the coat match the knit on the top.

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for those shoes! Plus that pinstripe coat and the shape of your trousers. Oo la la. It's just too good.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sleeves! Love the Anya Hindmarch bag x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. it great when you can re wear a piece season after season, those trousers are lovely. love the coat, I'm a sucker for stripes

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous look - perfect tones and winter textures!

    Tatyana x
    LAFOTKA
    www.lafotka.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha If I were you I would wear that bag just as much so no problem ;)
    I love the shoes! I saw a similar pair in topshop where I work and I'm tempted to get them. Though I can always come by and steal yours now that I know we have the same foot size! xx

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.