2nd Day x Levi's with Coggles


Is it getting a *teeny* bit warmer outside, or is my body temperature out of sorts? either way, yesterday I didn't need my jacket and I am so happy about it!

I headed out for lunch with Julia for a long overdue catch up over some delicious Italian food. The wonderful team at Coggles sent me a couple of pieces that I've been dying to shoot!

First up, this beautifully cut shirt by 2nd Day. This Danish delight is everything I've been trying to find in a smart shirt. The lines and wrap design are so perfect for day into night time.

Then we have some Levi 501 jeans. Button fly, fit like a glove and in a really lovely darker wash. I've wanted a pair of 501's for some time now but I hadn't found the right fit or wash. Coggles have got such a good little selection and I'd recommend sizing 1 inch down in this style as they are a straight/ boyfriend fit.

For those of you that follow me on Instagram, @ropesofholland, you'll have seen I had a somewhat successful trip to Bicester Village last week.... so here are my new Celine trainers and comfortable is just not the word! They are incredible. God, I love that place. More on those later...

There will be a YouTube video to talk more about this collaboration with Coggles very soon!

Photos by lovely Julia.

Have the best week, and thank you so much for reading!
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.