Food: Australasia Manchester

I was recently invited to review Australasia Manchester, not only have I been dying to go but this meant I could tie in a full weekend at home with family and friends too. Plus, spoil my mum and take her along for the review.

I'm not kidding when I say that neither one of us left any evidence of food on any of the dishes that we ordered. It was absolutely beautiful. The environment was gorgeous, white and relaxed and our waitress was like a tiny fountain of food knowledge - she also managed to get the the sauce mum had dropped down her cream dress out!

I mean it's quite easy to see the standard of food from the photos but I'd just love to tell you what we ordered:

-Mixed sushi California rolls
-Black tiger prawns
-Black cod
-Bok choi with oyster sauce
-BBQ lamb cutlets
-Beef teriyaki
-Chocolate bomb
-Passionfruit cheesecake- I would love to show you what this looks like, but mum broke the golden rule and ate it whilst I was in the loo so I couldn't take a photo. Needless to say, she found herself hilarious.

The black cod dish won everything. I can't describe just how amazing it was.
I honestly couldn't recommend Australasia any more. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time.

Thank you so much for reading and do let me know if you've been or are going!
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.