How to: Pinafores for Spring/Summer

As Spring approaches, granted it seems to have stopped in it's tracked this past week or so, I have developed a very big girl crush on the pinafore dress. Not *just* the pinafore dress, but this particular way of wearing it. They don't have to be girly! I've ordered mine with the intention of styling it with a slouchy white t-shirt underneath and white leather trainers. A nod to Spring, a nod to Tomboy and it can be dressed up on holiday with some incredible wrap around sandals.

You can shop my edit below and I will be styling these looks very soon!

1. Whistles Gita apron dress £140
2. ASOS White pleat dress £75
3.Axel Arigato clean white trainers £152
4. COS apron skirt £69
5. COS kimono t shirt £17

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a great week.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.