A Nod to the White Denim Jacket

This is my best impression of a nod to the 90's. This is as far as it's going to go. I've become just a little obsessed with throwing on a denim jacket recently. This white one is a dream and goes with all kinds of layering Summer situations! I think it's one of the best investments whilst its warming up as it works as such a great layer when it gets a bit cooler in the evenings.

Of course, I have to keep it well within my style by wearing my trusty Stans.
These babies were sent to me by Size? They're the luxe Stans with a snake print detail on the sole and suede back. I still swear by Stans. They are the most comfortable, affordable, go with everything shoe I own and I won't be stopping any time soon. I'm currently on pair 7. And I'll be dammed if I ever throw any away.

I wore my usual basic uniform of high waisted straight leg jeans with a slouchy low v-neck t-shirt to keep it casual whilst I knocked back a quick beer with my pal, Anna, who took these photos. She's turning into a decent photographer…there are many previous photos that have been unusable. She is hilarious.

You can shop my look below, and I'd love to know your thoughts on a white denim jacket…

ASOS girlfriend white denim jacket
Topshop straight leg jeans
Stans Smith Luxe c/o Size?
Manu Atelier khaki bag

Have the most amazing week! Thank you so much for reading.
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I love the denim jacket. I have a light blue and dark blue wash but white is next on the list!

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.