A stay with The Four Seasons, Hampshire

Last week I got to stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hampshire. I took one of my favourite girls, Lucy, along for a much anticipated girls evening away. Luce is mummy to the most beautiful little boy, William and it was the first time she was going away, so we made sure we had a good pampering session (inclusive of 11 hours sleep). Luce is my friend for many reasons, but mainly, because she makes me feel at home and she dragged be back from a broken heart with a trip to NYC two years ago. I'm not sure she will ever know just how grateful I am.

Anyway….
We checked in and headed straight for some lunch because we were both absolutely ravenous, so naturally we had a huge burger each at the Seasons restaurant within the hotel. Cue being unable to move at all….until we had to move to our room to get ready for our spa treatments.
The room was grande, classic and beautiful. Who wouldn't love a full marble bathroom….with a free standing bath that overlooks the ground? I mean, come on.

We popped open some prosecco, put on our music and had an absolute chill. It was perfect.
Luce had a 30 minute back massage which she assures me was wonderful. I was treated to the 90 minute Hampshire Herbal Massage. My treatment was bursting with English love, there was camomile, lavender and so many other herbs that I cannot remember because I must have fallen asleep approximately four times during the session. I really was that zen.
I didn't take any spa photos as it's all super dark and dreamy, so you're just going to have to pay them a visit yourself.

Our evening meal was also in the Seasons restaurant and my goodness, the food was absolutely beautiful. We put away the best part of four courses each, and then my button wouldn't do up, but it was the most tasty food. Good, strong English food. There times Luce and I just stopped to mouth "Oh my God".
We retired early because, well, she's a sleep deprived mummy and I may as well be elderly.

Breakfast arrived, to our room, might I add…in the morning. We sat in our gowns and slippers and tucked into again, around four elements of breakfast food and it was absolutely wonderful.

I couldn't recommend a getaway at the Four Seasons more, especially if you need a little TLC.

Rates at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire start from £225 per room per night based on two people sharing a Mews Room.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you all so much for continuing to read my blog. You're the bees knees.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.