Exploring Lisbon with the Alcatel POP 4


My Summer has been a whirl wind of travel so far, and I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to visit so much of Europe. I always forget just how incredible it is to live in the UK and have so many beautiful places just a two hour flight away. 
This weekend I flew off to Lisbon, Portugal with Alcatel and their new POP 4 handset in tow to capture my trip, and to tell you about the amazing European flight offer for customers who purchase the handset in July and August! You can choose one of 8 European destinations, how amazing is that!?

I don't think I've ever visited any European city and fallen in love so quickly. Lisbon is a hub of culture, incredible food, vibrance and beautiful views, and the night life isn't bad either.
I've put together a guide to your weekend in Lisbon, because if like me, you've never been before, this is one you're going to need to tick off that list of yours!

Stay:
An absolutely stunning block of 18th century apartments with interior that'll send Pinterest into a frenzy and owners who are so helpful you feel like a local within minutes of setting foot through the oversized white doors. The location of it couldn't be more perfect either. I'll write up a full review for you later this week.

Eat:
Cervejaria Ramiro
Dubbed as the best seafood restaurant in Lisbon this place didn't disappoint, brimming with locals and families, the service was quick and the food incredible.

The Leopold Restaurant pop-up at Baixa House. A 6 course menu complete with wine in a beautiful, relaxed apartment setting, with places for up to 10 people. Running through until September. Email Baixa House for reservations.

Drink:
An old car park converted into a roof top bar that has an elaborate cocktail menu and such amazing views! I went to watch the sunset and it was absolutely beautiful.

Visit:
A tourist attraction that you cannot miss. The elevator takes you to the top of the city and the views couldn't be more perfect.

Swim:
Lisbon is a city, and of course there are plenty of hotels, but only two that boast a roof top pool. 
I headed to the NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade Hotel to cool off in the 33 degree heat! The pool is fairly big, there's a bar, food menu and sun loungers. The view is also pretty special.

Cheesecake:
Head to the Lx Factory to LXeeseCake.
The lemon meringue cheesecake is well worth a trip to this industrial estate come collaborative boutique hub.

The Alcatel POP 4 handset was such a welcome companion on my trip, super easy to use, I navigated my way around the city with it and took some beautiful shots with its incredible camera. As i mentioned earlier, one of the best things about this handset is that if you buy it in July and August, you can bag yourself return flights to one of 8 European destinations, have a read about it here. So there really is no excuse not to visit Lisbon with your very own Alcatel POP 4! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed discovering Lisbon with me!

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.