London: Afternoon Tea with the Four Seasons

This week I had the opportunity to visit the Four Seasons Hotel, London Park Lane to indulge in Afternoon Tea with my mum and cousin. Now, I've never been a big fan of Afternoon Tea, the ones I've had previously have been bland, boring and, really, there are only so many egg and cress sandwiches one can eat.

We arrived at the FS London and were greeted by friendly staff who couldn't help us enough. We headed through the dining area (which is incredible by the way) and out onto the terrace/Veuve Clicquot Secret Garden. It was a beautiful day in London so the Veuve Clicquot Secret Garden was so prefect for us. We arrived at our table which was set out with beautiful crockery and each chair had a blanket incase we got a little cold.

The menu options for Afternoon Tea were the Great British Summer or a vegetarian selection. We chose the Great British Summer Afternoon Tea as, well, we like our meat! We also had a cheese hater on the table so the staff were more than happy to change the option for her. We also got to choose which champagne would accompany it, so we all had the Veuve Clicquot rose.
There was crab, cheese, smoked salmon, chicken and the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. Obviously we all had a pot of tea too! Just when we thought we couldn't eat another thing….out came the scones and more cakes. It was absolutely beautiful.

If you've never been big on Afternoon Tea, I can whole heartedly recommend this one, I'd go back in a heartbeat and my family were so impressed too, and my mum is a tough cookie!

Prices start at £42 per person, or £55 if you would like to add champagne (which of course you do!).
You can book you Afternoon Tea here.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this post and now have a little London inspiration!
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.