Basics: Cos x La Redoute

This was Friday last week. It absolutely tipped it down and I was trying to navigate through a pretty decadent hangover. It was one of those nights that wasn't supposed to be a big night….well, lets just say La Redoute throw wonderful events! We had so much fun and I got to catch up with some really good girls.

I had the Northern dream that is Lizzy from Shotfromthestreet.com come to stay with me on the Thursday, so I could potentially hold her responsible for my hangover, but really, I only have myself to blame. I always love spending time with Lizzy, she's a diamond. She's such a sunny person and I'm always in love with the way she puts her clothes together (who isn't?). I said this to her, it's so good to see good people doing well in this industry. If you don't know Lizzy, pop over and say hello!

In our tired daze, we popped out to breakfast at Farm Girl to feast on some eggs….Lizzy had a wildcard granola….each to their own!

You know me, I love my basics. So this is pretty much a uniform for me, with some slight deviation….If I could give you some advice on leather jackets, it would be to invest in a solid biker style jacket. They're never not cool. This one from La Redoute (which is wildly underrated…) is THE best one I have ever owned. It's getting on for 18 months old and it's wearing beautifully. AND there's 30% off, so be quick! The grey t-shirt dress is by COS and I love how simple it is, it's beautifully made and fits like a dream Well, it did pre carb loading on holiday with my dad...

You can shop my look below:
 Zara Straight cut jeans
La Redoute Black leather biker - 30% off with code BANKHOL
Gucci Princetown loafers in gold
COS grey t-shirt dress
Manu Atelier Pristine mini leather shoulder bag

I hope you've got a gorgeous week ahead. I'm off to Pairs this weekend! So expect some wonderfully Parisian street style upon my return. You can catch up with me on my Instagram @ropesofholland too.

xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Those loafers are divine, so beautiful! You look amazing Lindsey x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.