Slip dress dreams

Thank goodness Moeez from Comb is back in London with his camera! We headed out by St Paul's cathedral to shoot this look.... In fact I think this is the Bank of England, which is ironic because I'm the worlds worst with money. Truth.

I have been crushing all over this slip dress lately, it's so easy to wear and still super simple and Scandi, just the way I like it. It's by & other stories and they do it in black too.  I do love a weekly trip to Stories, just to keep up with the new in, they always do killer pieces that are priced reasonably well. I've worn this dress on holiday on its own with a chunky sandal, at a festival with a chunk jumper and boots and now with a t-shirt underneath and Stans. See? So versatile.

My biker is by La Redoute and I've had it for around 18 months. Honestly, it's the best leather biker I've ever had. It wears beautifully and has softened so well. Super value for money. 

I love this layered look, it makes something simple look interesting and I feel right at home. 

You can shop my look below:


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you had the best weekend. I've been to Ireland on the back of my dads motorbike, it's safe to say I'm saddle sore!
xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. This is so so pretty Lindsey, you look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.