Magpie on the run x Ropes of Holland at London Fashion Week

During London Fashion Week I was lucky enough to work with one of my favourite jewellery stores; Magpie on the run. They stock some of my favourite minimalist handmade jewellery designers from across the globe so when I had the opportunity to work with them, I obviously jumped out of my Las Vegas jet lag to say a huge 'yes please!'. Magpie on the run is one of the best destinations to shop for jewellery that's not just trend led, and for pieces that inspire you and that you can cherish. I chose three rings to wear at London Fashion Week (you're shocked, I know) I adore rings and wear as many as I can fit at any one time. 
First up is the triangular gold ring with a green quartz stone by Kirstie Maclaren who is actually the most wonderful girl as well as designer! She's killing it with her art deco collection and statement pieces. You can shop the mini Smithson ring here.
 Next up, we've got two delicate, minimal rings by Delusions of Grandeur. I chose a silver and a gold one to stack together. The silver is a flat, 3D diamond shape that actually matches a tattoo I have, so it was a no brainer really. The second ring is really delicate and comes in gold. It has a loose triangle that moves freely around the ring and it's just so perfect as a stacking ring. Shop the silver diamond shaped ring here and the gold triangle ring here.
I was also pretty flattered to be asked to be a 'Magpie Muse' so here's my interview with the team over on their wonderful blog.
I hope you've enjoyed this piece in collaboration with Magpie on the run. You should absolutely give them a follow on Instagram for some jewelled goodness @magpieontherun.

To shop the rest of my look head below!

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.