The best blazer in town with Jigsaw


Oh Jigsaw, forever making dressing easy. I can't tell you how much I love this blazer. I'd go as far as to say that I'm hoping the temperature drops again soon so I can layer it up to new levels. And I love the sunshine.

I headed into the Duke Street Emporium to choose this little beauty with the Jigsaw team and what a beautiful store that is. If you haven't been in, it's so worth a trip and a coffee! This jacket is the perfect transitional piece, and as I said, incredible for layering. It comes in a few colours but I loved the two-tonal blue of this one, something a little different for me but so easy to wear. The quality at jigsaw never ceases to amaze me, and whilst I feel that this jacket is an investment piece due to it's price point, it's absolutely one I would recommend, and it's wool….

I paired it with my favourite breton stripe by Etre Cecile, some light wash denim and the shoes I'm currently living in, Old Skool Van's.

You can shop my entire look below:
Wool jacket
Light denim relaxed jeans
Old Skool Van's
Etre Cecile Breton top

Thank you so much for reading! It means the world that you keep popping back.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.