Blog of the day!

You can imagine my excitement when I was voted "Blog Of the Day" by online magazine The Upcoming, London who dub themselves (and rightly so) as an online magazine founded to publish and promulgate thought-provoking stories, cultural insights, glamorous events and interesting news.


"Blog of the day ropesofholland.blogspot.com @lindseydholland" is how it went. Simple yet mind blowing!!


They have a feature, that I love called "Today's Piece Of Pure Art"

Image taken from theupcoming.com

Check them out.... The Upcoming Online Magazine


Excellent.
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.