TOPSHOP & Opening Ceremony Collaboration

TOPSHOP & Opening Ceremony have answered my fashion prayers. Clean lines, simplicity, block colour and reasonable prices. What more does a girl need? forget prints, think plain!

Opening Ceremony have always been on my brands "hot list" and it wasn't until now (literally 5 minutes ago) that I could entertain affording a few pieces. Emerging from the US, OC have risen from strength to strength and collab to collab such as Chloe Sevigny for OC and Adidas Orginials x for OC.

Here are my top picks from the TOPSHOP for OC collab available at TOPSHOP OC Collab




xx

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I love the collection too! I've already got a top...

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah its so amazing! I needf the electric blue tee!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.