Coco Boutique, Southport UK



Coco Boutique is a high end fashion boutique beautifully located in a Grade II listed building in the Victorian Wayfarers arcade on Southport's famous Lord St. This wonderful boutique is owned by mother and daughter Nicola Johnson & Megan Gilbert. For my loyal readers you know how much I shop- and for my new readers, you will soon learn how much I love to shop and of all the boutiques that I have vistited, spanning Paris and London, I can honestly say that this boutique is one of the most beautiful, and most welcoming. Their brand list is out of this world and the girls are absolutely lovely.
Here is a snippet of the brand list at Coco:

Alice by Temperley
Creed
DVF
D&G
Halston Heritage
Hudson Jeans
Las Noches Ibiza
M Missoni
MICHAEL Michael Kors
Matthew Williamson
Pinko
Temperley London
Twenty8Twelve

Click here to see the full brand list.

Coco's New Collection- my top picks:
Twenty8Twelve Barthorp Jumper 
£130
Temperley London Deliliah Blouse
£495
Missoni Sacrves Black Mix Wave
£152
Alice by Temperley Kitty Dress
£465



Gina Ava Slingbacks
£650
Matthew Williamson fur & leather coat
£2,895
DVF Atira Blouse
£240

Coco Boutique Host Charity Event!

What- Charity event in aid of Clarins House Hospice
When- Friday 12th October 2012
Where-The Vincent Hotel,Southport 
Tickets- £40 including a 2 course meal, entertainment and a live fashion show
For tickets contact Coco Boutique at cocoboutique@live.co.uk 

I seriously urge you all to visit this exquisite boutique and if you can't get there in person, then go straight to their website! They have amazing sales too!

Inside Coco Boutique...

You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.