Black White Denim S/S 13 Show for Manchester Fashion Week

Black White Denim SS13 Show for Manchester Fashion Week On Tuesday evening of this week, my phone made its usual noise to politely let me know I had received an email. I expected it to be a Twitter notification or spam of some kind but actually, it was an invitation via Manchester Fashion Week to attend Black White Denim in Wilmslow at an intimate, in-store RSVP Spring/Summer 13 Show. *cue excitement and start planning outfit immediately*

Bags to covet by Sophie Hulme, large tote with charms to collect £577
 Pink, pointed perfection in a shoe by Malene Birger £300


Markus Lupfer with an array of watercolour patterns beautiful enough to make you want to drop £290, for a silk tee....

Miss Laura Morris, close friend and Kurt Geiger extraordinare.


The goodie bags! beautifully presented. I'm told the cupcakes were amazing but I didn't eat one because I'm not a graceful eater of cake!



Denham. Probably one of my favourite denim brands, ever. Beautifully designed, amazing colour pallet and always a little tailoring for good measure!




Fellow Fashion Blogger, Charlotte from A Trend I Made Earlier  and I making good use of the free cocktails! Check out her blog!

My favourite look from the show. The Wowser trouser.
Top, Theory £179
Neckpiece, Eliza Vale £85
Trousers, Markus Lupfer £322

Tee, Zoe Karssen £51
Jeans, Paige Denim £220
Boots, Rag & Bone £345
Biker Jacket, BLK DNM £600

Thank you to Black White Denim for a lovely evening!
you can visit their online boutique here.

The Brand List is heavy and includes a few of my favourites:
Equipment
Markus Lupfer
See by Chloe
Denham
ACNE
Carven
Rag & Bone

xx

You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.