Inject the Spring 2013 trends into your wardrobe

Now most of you will have woken up to blankets of white snow this morning so this post may seem a little premature. However, I'm sure Spring is just around the corner so I wanted to do a post about how to create a capsule go-to wardrobe under £100 per item for the season we all eagerly await. Last year I started a personal styling consultancy service, Thread Style Consultancy with my friend so I will give you the best tips I've got! You can follow us on Twitter @threadstyle.

When I visited London Fashion Week this year, I spotted ample up and coming trends. There is certainly a trend to suit everyone! I'm going to take you through a couple of the key trends and then show you which pieces you need for your capsule wardrobe.


PANTONE Spring Fashion colours 2013
Spring Trend Update

Photo taken from the beautiful flare.com


Get this beautiful COS shirt here

Photo taken from eonline
Get this Glamorous perfect pastel fisherman knit here

Photo taken from the amazing Shereerosefashion.blogspot.com

Get this ASOS leather fabric block tee  here

Photo taken from Elle

Get this chic take on seasonal stripes shirt from Ted Baker here

 If I have one top tip for you this season, it's this:
 Be brave and swap your skinnies for boyfriend jeans! You won't regret it.

Both photos taken from the wonderful blog.denimtherapy.com
Visit their blog for some more boyfriend jean inspiration!

What will you be styling for Spring?

xx

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Monochrome and leather for sure! Can't wait to get the leather shorts out and not have to wear wooly tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first choices too! I love tailoring! Roll on the sunshine! :) Thanks so much for commenting. x

      Delete
  2. Love the boyfriend jeans and the fabric blocking!! x

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.