Sports Luxe with My Flash Trash

Some of you may already be aware that I recently became an Ambassador for My Flash Trash. I couldn't be more proud to be working alongside such a wonderful, eclectic and cool jewellery boutique - especially when it's owned by the beautiful Amber Atherton, who is somewhat of a style icon to me!
The necklace featured in these posts is one of my most coveted necklaces to date. It's from the Flash Trash Girl collection which is bringing back 90's RAD! brilliantly priced at £30, you can get it here


I think of it as an 'it' necklace because it is so versatile and can add that touch of neon to any outfit. 


I teamed my Neon Star necklace from Flash Trash Girl with my new incredible Sports Luxe oversized tee from Glamorous UK for £21. I love this tee and it screams sports luxe to me! Not too girly but still very chic.  You can get it here.
Patterned metallic cigarette pants-TOPSHOP £45 (no longer available)
Cut out boots- TOPSHOP £80 (no longer available)

What do you think about the Sports Luxe trend?
xx

You may also like:

1 comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.