leather on leather

Leather is quite possibly my favourite material. Soft and buttery or tough and structured, I really don't mind. I thought I'd put 2 of my favourite leather pieces together since one is patent and the other, matt. I like simplicity and not having to try too hard to make an outfit work- I like pieces I can wear as I see them and not have to start popping things under and over them - lazy, I know. 
Generally, the shape of these pieces is pretty boxy, which I love, although sometimes it would be nice to be confident enough to slip into something a little more fitted!

Top- TOPSHOP
Neckace- Claire's
Skirt- Vintage from eBay
Shoes- Office

Thanks so much for reading guuurls! Really means a lot that you stopped by.
Leave your links and I'll be sure to check out your blog.

*You can follow me on Bloglovin' HERE*
xx
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Looking very beautiful Linds & loving your leather on leather, you've got it down to a 'T'. Always look forward to your posts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Got to love leather, it's so my fave material too :)

    The Fashion Rubiks

    thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning, great outfit!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that top is gorgeous! xx

    Emsypickle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.