London Fashion Week Day 3

Day 3. I think this was my favourite outfit, for no other reason other than that I was warm. The sun was out and I felt comfortable as I nursed the previous days' blisters with my Adidas trainers. I swear never to wear heels to LFW again, especially when there are cobbles to be negotiated with. I opted for a more casual feel to this days' outfit teaming a cropped knit with some fairly structured culottes and finished with a slouchy biker jacket by my new favourite London based brand, Another 8. I even took a tactical bag change c/o Paul's Boutique, I'm in love with this white/navy reversible clutch!

I wore:
Sunglasses: Le Specs
Jumper: Zara
Jacket: Another 8
Culottes: Topshop
Trainers: Adidas
Bag: Another 8
Clutch: Paul's Boutique- order here Paul's Boutique online store
Watch: Gown & Oars
Rings: Jo Vane, My Flash Trash, Cheap Monday, Monica Vinader

What are your thoughts on the comeback of culottes?

You can catch up with me on Instagram @ropesofholland
or Twitter @lindseydholland 

Thanks so much for stopping by
xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.