Varca

 These little leopard numbers are my absolute sandals of my dreams. The amazing team at Varca, Menorcan and Italian inspired shoe brand kindly sent them to me to style up here on my little ol' blog. Truth be told, I've been wearing them non-stop and they will be one of the first things I pack to take to Thailand in January. Leather uppers, sturdy sole and absolutely class colour ways, there isn't much more a girl could want from a Summer or transitional shoe. They have the most gorgeous collection of loafers in at the moment too, perfect for this colder weather that seems to be upon us!
Here I popped on some 'hang out Thursday' clothes as on a Thursday afternoon I spend time with one of my closest friends, Luisa of A Stylish Something fashion & lifestyle blog and her brood of the most beautiful, giddy little children (seriously though, go and check out her Instagram, @astylishsomething, they are too cute). I found my bargain bin neoprene cropped tee in Topshop for all of £5, £5! and I haven't seen it online so go hunting in store! My leather gilet and ripped up skinny jeans are both from TK Maxx, I swear I spend my life hunting in there and always find the best things. 

Shop Varca HERE they even have a sale on so you can snatch up a pair in preparation for the alleged heat wave!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like this look.
xx
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Such an effortlessly cool out and those sandals are a dream.

    www.blkaesthetic.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab little sandals look really comfy
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do casual chic like no other Lindsey! Absolutely ADORE those shoes and you....basically! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes!!! I looooove them! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.