Clarice Price Thomas

I have recently had the great privilege of working alongside Clarice Price Thomas, one of the most talented jewellery designers I've ever come across. Her pieces are beautiful, inspiring and really relatable. I say relatable because to me, the beautiful cogs represent time, and time is something that is so special and precious and often something I have taken for granted. These earrings signify a pivotal time in my life, and Clarice knows how thankful I am, and her lovely PR lady, Jordanne, who has been just gorgeous. Anyway, for anyone who is special to you, in whatever way, I couldn't think of a more fitting gift to give, whether it's just because or for Christmas.

Clarice's full range can be shopped online and she will make every second of the process special for you.

Keep your eyes on mine and Clarice's Instagram for an extra special competition....
@ropesofholland
@CPTJewellery 

I hope you're having a lovely weekend and thank you so much for reading
xx
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. These are lovely! Simple but detailed!
    www.liquidgrain.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate but on trend pieces.

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.