Nike and Fur

 Casual outfits are my favourite. You already know this. I wear trainers 80% of the time. 
Foot Locker were kind enough to send me some brand spanking new season Nike Thea, which I adore. I've developed an obsession with black trainers. The more 'boy' the better! This weekend I spent some valuable time in Birmingham with my best friend Laura, who got engaged to her absolute soul mate last week, and I'm ecstatic. Last night we partied, a little harder than I was aware of until this morning, when I was met with a hangover sent to crush my soul. It was worth it though. During my time in the Midlands I popped into a couple of vintage/charity shops in search of some faux fur. Jackpot. Oversized, grey faux fur £20. Happy with that! 


Shop my look:


I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. 
Thank you so much for reading.

xx
You may also like:

8 comments

  1. That coat is gorgeous! I can't believe how much of a bargain it was....! The trainers are cool too :) I need myself a pair of fashionable trainers!

    CAT xo

    Check out my Personal Style & Lifestyle Blog?
    You can also follow me on BlogLovin'! ♥
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lindsey, this is so so cool x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is divine - love it so much ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abso amazing as usual! I cannot get enough of your hair babes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! Your coat was such a bargain! SO jelly! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay your hair looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whole look, and your hair looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.