Privet Body London


Never have I ever had a treatment that sent me off on an actual cloud above my body before. Okay, so that didn't literally happen, but I am telling you, the 'Burnt the Candle at Both Ends' massage at Privet Body in Notting Hill transformed my stressed out, achy and lack-of-sparkle body into one I recognised, only better. My therapist was the sweetest woman, she was warm, welcoming and actually took an interest in me and my life (I don't know why that mattered, but it really did on this particular day). The entire therapy clinic was beautiful and had such a chilled out vibe that I was instantly relaxed.
I was taken into a stunning garden themed room which was dim, moody, smelt beautiful and had the most relaxing of music sailing around the room. The bed, oh the bed...massage beds can be somewhat uncomfortable, and when you're trying to will yourself to relax and be comfortable it can be very difficult. This bed was incredible, I full on melted into it! I'm quite confident I had drooled on it too. Apologies!

If there's one thing you treat yourself to this month, make it this. You won't regret it and you'll have one hell of a good nights sleep afterwards.


Check out Privet Body to book online.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you pay Privet Body a visit very soon!

xx
You may also like:

Post a Comment

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.