Nip + Fab

Nip + Fab. Does exactly what it’s brand name suggests. Nips you in, makes you feel fabulous. I know, because I’ve now been using Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix and Dark Circle Fix for the past six weeks and I can really tell the difference in my usually sucky skin. I almost wish I had taken before and after photos so I could see the difference more clearly, but lets face it, nobody needs to see my naked face.

The Dark Circle Fix is a God send. I’ve been getting up for work at 5.30am, a very unforgiving time for eyes, and no amount of coffee has been helping me. Cue, Nip + Fab Dark Circle Fix. It goes on beautifully and tightens everything up just enough for me to feel human.

The Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix serum is once of the lightest, most satisfying serums I have ever used. I started to use it every morning and sometimes in the evening if my face felt a little dry after cleansing, but my skin is super sensitive and it didn't like that, cue break-outs! So I now apply every other day and it is wonderful. It sits well under make-up and leaves my skin feeling well looked after!

Shop Nip + Fab

I’m dying to try more Nip + Fab in the future and I’d love to know if you have any recommendations for me!

Thank you so much for reading...it's almost Friday!

xx
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. the dark circle fix sounds absolutely amazing, i really need to try something from nip+fab range! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.