Outfit of the day with My Flash Trash

It's only halfway through the long, chocolate indulgent Easter weekend and I feel so lucky to have all this time on my hands just to blog! University work is in full swing of driving me to despair so I've given up caring, just for the weekend.

I've been desperate to wear the My Flash Trash necklace featured in today's post, Small Bone Bison Head as seen on the amazing Miss Fearne Cotton! I chose this piece because it's a little edgier than I tend to wear my jewellery so I channelled my inner edge to do it justice and I absolutely love it. You can get it here.






Hat- Carhartt £20
Tee- DEEP £24
Leather Skinnies- Zara £39
Trainers- Adidas £80

How do you feel about a more street than chic style?
xx


You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Love the outfit, you've got the sports luxe trend perfected.

    With love from a fellow Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lindsey :)
      I've just had a read of your blog and I love it!! Xx

      Delete
  2. love the trainers! you are gorg x

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia, that's so sweet :)
      I love your blog- your latest post is fab!
      Lindsey xx

      Delete
  3. absolutely love this necklace, its gorgeous! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for having a read! I know- I love it!
      Xx

      Delete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.