Clean lines & beautiful silver

Jo Vane jewellery design is nothing short of fabulous. Creating bespoke pieces in silver & gold with semi-precious stones, she draws heavy influence from the environment, in particular the constantly changing coastal setting by her home. 

You can shop the collection by clicking through to her online store HERE

I am pictured with the 'Reflections ring' sterling silver with a hint of rose gold & the 'Hammered silver ring'. I love both pieces individually, but I like to stack rings up to create a more unique look.


Recently, I Graduated from University in Physiotherapy. This weekend my friend was holding a Graduation party for us all so I popped on my best monochrome tones, my new favourite rings courtesy of Jo Vane, and headed off to celebrate. I was so glad I dug out my vintage structured bag that I found in a vintage shop in Leeds around 3 years ago- it's perfect, if not a little heavy! I go through phases with bags....I wear them to death then leave them for a while and move on to a new one!

Black cami- TOPSHOP
Sleeveless balzer- Zara
Skort- Zara
Cut out shoes- Carvela
Bag- Vintage

How do you like to wear your jewellery?
xx
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Beaut!
    and congrats on graduating. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! It feels good to be working :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this!
    I love how classy your outfit is against such a urban background.
    You look absolutely stunning.

    CONGRATS ON GRADUATING

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly, that's really sweet. Thank you for reading my blog :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on graduating Lindsey!! I absolutely love the outfit! (Especially the bag!)

    Check out my post about this skort!

    Grace xx

    graces-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.