Stripes

  
Stripes have got to be my favourite 'wear anywhere' trend. Given half the chance, I'd wear something oversized and nautical everyday. Here I'm wearing a somewhat girly pinstripe pencil skirt that's borderline too tight for my liking....but I can deal with it. I'm still obsessing over my Ark platforms in this post, I've always thought a great pair of shoes can make an outfit, and I still stand by that! This is definitely a trait I picked up form my fabulously stylish mum who owns so many shoes, she has to hide them from my dad. 

*Shop the look

Sunglasses-Le Specs
Top-COS
Skirt- H&M in store only

Hope you all had a fabulous Bank Holiday. A 4 day week is such a relief!

Thank you so much for stopping by to read.

xx
You may also like:

10 comments

  1. I did a post about stripes too! :D

    gracesguide.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrasting stripes, can't beat a stripe
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I do love a good stripe xx

      Delete
  3. Love this skirt linds and the chunky ring <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I love the striped skirt. B x

    www.beabopsstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Chic and edgy! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

It means so much that you take the time to comment. I read every single one and will reply ASAP. If you would like a super fast answer to anything, you can always tweet me @lindseydholland. Thank you so much! xx

© Ropes of Holland. Design by MangoBlogs.